Bedroom Athletics FAQ's
Whatever you need to know, we hope we have the answers here. Just click on the relevant question below
1. Can I wash my slippers? Please refer to our garment care guide, information on caring for all the slipper styles is found here. Garment Care
2. How do I enter my promotional code? To enter a promotional code you need to click into your bag beneath your items there is a 'Promotional Codes' box to enter your code, just pop it in here, click update basket and the discount will be applied to your order, this code can also be entered on the checkout page.
3. Do you accept Returns? Yes, we accept returns providing the goods are in their original condition. Please print off our returns form ... Click Here > , fill in your details, whether you would like a refund or exchange and the reason why. Our returns address is: Bedroom Athletics Returns Ltd.PO Box No 1968 Newport Gwent NP19 1BT. Please note that postage will need to be paid for unless the goods are faulty. Please remember to obtain a proof of postage from your Post Office.
4. How can I contact you? You can use our contact form Click Here > .Or email us at email@example.com You can also call our customer services team on +44 (0) 1633 271488. The customer services offices are open from 9:00-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:00-2:30pm Friday.
5. What should I do if my order is incomplete? If there is a discrepancy with your packing list and what you have received please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 1633 271488.
6. How can I find out which size to order? Please refer to our size guide.
7. When will I receive my refund? Once we have received your returned item, we aim to process returns within 48 hours. Please then allow 3-5 working days for your refund to then be credited into your account. You will also receive an automated e-mail once the refund has been processed
8. Why have you not refunded the delivery charge? Unless the goods are faulty the initial delivery charge is non-refundable. For more information please see our Delivery and Returns Policy.
9. Do you deliver outside the U.K? Yes we deliver to most countries in Europe as well as USA & Canada, as you go through the online checkout you will be able to select a country which we ship to. For more information on costs and delivery times please visit our Delivery Times and Costs page
10. Do you have a shop? Not at the moment, this is something we're looking into!!
11. What should I do if an item is faulty? If an item is faulty please fill in the returns form explaining the fault in full detail and send it back to the returns address. For more information please see our Delivery and Returns Policy.
13. What should I do if I've forgotten my password? If you have forgotten your password please write your email in the forgotten password section and we will send an email to you to reset your password. Any problems please contact the customer services team.
14. Do I have to register? No, to shop online at Bedroom Athletics you can either checkout as a guest or register as a customer. Registering as a customer will save you time next time you shop as you won't have to keep adding in your delivery details, you will also be able to use a number or other incredible features such as 'Wish List' and 'Product Reviews' and you can track your order (if you have requested this with your purchase)!